LEXPLORIA's Terms of Service
Last updated: 22 December 2021
LEXPLORIA Citations Analytics Tool beta (the Beta services) is a an open beta product which is released under the following terms of service:
- By using the Beta services, users understand and acknowledge that the Beta Services are being provided as a “Beta” version and made available on an “As Is” or “As Available” basis.
- The Beta Services may contain bugs, errors, and other problems.
- USERS ASSUME ALL RISKS AND ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR USE OF THE BETA SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INTERNET ACCESS FEES, BACK-UP EXPENSES, COSTS INCURRED FOR THE USE OF YOUR DEVICE AND PERIPHERALS, AND ANY DAMAGE TO ANY EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, INFORMATION OR DATA.
- In addition, LEXPLORIA is not obligated to provide any maintenance, technical, or other support for the Beta Services.
- These terms will remain in effect for as long as the Beta Services remains operational. Once the Beta services phase is concluded, which will happen at LEXPLROIA’s discretion and once sufficient usage feedback will have been received, LEXPLORIA will offer its products and services on a commercial basis, and users may be asked to register and/or to purchase a subscription to use the services.
- At that point these terms of service will be replaced by commercial terms of service.
- Users hereby acknowledge and agree that the beta services are provided by LEXPLORIA on an “as is” basis and as available, and access to and/or use of the LEXPLORIA Beta services is at the user’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by applicable law, LEXPLORIA expressly disclaims all and users receive no warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, those of merchantability, satisfactory quality, title, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- LEXPLORIA makes no warranty that any of the services will meet users’ requirements and/or that the services will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, nor does LEXPLORIA make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the services or the accuracy of any other information obtained through the services.
- Users understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of any of the services is done at the users’ sole risk and that users will be solely responsible for any damage to the users’ computer system and/or loss of data that may result from the download of such material and/or data.
- No information or advice, whether oral or written, obtained by users from LEXPLORIA or through the beta services shall create any warranty not expressly made herein.